Congregation Beth Israel provides quality childcare as a convenience to our members with small children (ages 3 months to 7 years) for a small fee. The only place to register your children is on your High Holy Days form. You must register your child no later than August 24, 2018. There are no exceptions to this deadline.
|Erev Rosh Hashana||Sept 9, 8:00pm||$25|
|Rosh Hashanah Family Service||Sept 10, 8:15am||$18|
|Rosh Hashanah||Sept 10, 10:30am||$25|
|Erev Yom Kippur / Kol Nidre||Sept 18, 8:00pm||$25|
|Yom Kippur Family Service||Sept 19, 8:15am||$18|
|Yom Kippur Full day||Sept 19, 8:30am||$75|
|Yom Kippur morning only||Sept 19, 10:30am||$25|
- Only children ages 3 months to seven years can be cared for.
- Children may be dropped off 15 minutes before services and must be picked up immediately following.
- Only snack and juice will be provided. Please bring all of the items that your child will need for the day.
Additional information for Yom Kippur
- Children do not fast, so be sure to pack sufficient food for the entire length of stay.
- Children registered ONLY for Yom Kippur Morning MAY NOT be left in childcare during any other service.
- If you are coming back for the evening service and want your child in childcare for that, you will need to pay for Yom Kippur all day.