CBI Young Adults is geared toward singles and couples in their 20s and 30s. It’s a great way to see old friends or connect to new ones in a fun, welcoming setting. We hold a variety of social, educational, and holiday events so that there’s something for everyone. You do not need to be a member of CBI to be a part of this group, so invite your friends!
Here’s where you can find us for the rest of the year:
- Potluck Picnic – Saturday, May 12th, 12:30-2:00 pm, Pease Park
- Top Golf – Sunday, June 10th, 11:00 am
- Happy Hour – Thursday, July 19th, 5:30-7:00 pm, Butterfly Bar
- Tacos &Torah – Sunday, August 26th, 4:30-6:00 pm, Tyson’s Tacos
- Supper in the Sukkah – Wednesday, September 26th, 6:00 pm, CBI
- Hiking – Saturday, October 20th, 3:00 pm, Location TBD
- Wine Tasting – Saturday, November 10th, 4:00 pm, The Austin Winery
- Hanukkah Party – Saturday, December 8th, 5:00 pm, Location TBD
Join our Facebook group (CBI Young Adults) and look for announcements in the CBI e-bulletin to get more details about these events and stay up-to-date with other young adult news!
Contact Rebecca Silverblatt for more information or to get on our email list. We’d also love to hear any great ideas you have for the group!